Los Hollywood's unique fusion of Latin rhythms and American/British pop rock has capture the eyes and ears influential tastemakers in both the Latin and general market media. Specifically, the band was crowned the winner of MySpace Latino's first «Battle of Bands» in 2008.
• Los Hollywood received many accolades from their performances at 2009's Latin Alternative Music Conference in NYC (LAMC), where the band was one of the most talked about artists of the conference. This was evidenced by the tremendous media attention and word of mouth buzz they gained by conference participants.
• Leading music retail destination, iTunes Latino also caught the vibe and selected the EP as a «Hot Pick of the Week.» The group's infectious guitar riffs coupled with the fierce voice of Heidy Flores on the first single, «No Te Aguites,» were pivotal in securing a “Free song of the Week" spot also on iTunes Latino. The track proved to be very popular with over 60,000 downloads.
• One of these important «doors» that opened was the band's participation on MTV's «I Want My Music on MTV» contest sponsored by Garnier Fructis.
• Los Hollywood is in pre-production with renown producer/engineer Thom Russo (Michael Jackson, Audioslave, Tom Morello, Johny Cash, Juanes, Mana). New music to be release in Summer 2012.
• Los Hollywood have performed in Los Ángeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, New
York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Phoenix, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Denver,
Utah, North Carolina, New Mexico, BC Mexico, Mexico City, Bogota Colombia among